We want someone with management experience to lead our important work of providing health-related facilities that serve our largely rural community.
A core part of the role will be working hard at managing existing relationships with our current tenants, ensuring facilities are maintained to meet their evolving needs.
We also have plans for a major redevelopment of our health campus site and you will play a pivotal role in bringing those plans to fruition.
You will lead our strategic vision by creating a positive team environment, effectively collaborating with key stakeholders and the wider community, and with open and constructive communication with the Board.
This is a part-time role of between 25-32 hours per week, to be negotiated.
- You will be experienced in facilities management including legal obligations, health and safety requirements and risk management.
- You will value the creation of strong relationships and work hard to maintain close working ties with local iwi and other health-related organisations.
- You will have strong presentation abilities so you can positively represent the HDHT to our tenants, stakeholders, funders and community.
- You will have a calm head and an ability to proactively solve problems as they arise.
- You will be a person who is dedicated to improving the lives of others and works with a spirit of kindness, tolerance and inclusivity.
The Helensville District Health Trust is a charitable trust which is well respected for its innovative and enterprising integrated rural health model. We have been helping improve health outcomes in South Kaipara since 1989.
As the 100% shareholder of the highly successful Helensville Birthing Centre and landlord of a key strategic health campus site we are working hard to make our health facilities the envy of small towns right around New Zealand.
Job description available upon request by emailing email@example.com.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 6 December 2019.
Please apply in writing to:
Bridget Leonard, Acting Manager e: firstname.lastname@example.org.