The Helensville District Health Trust is looking for an Account Administrator for a six-month fixed term contract.
You will be:
- Deadline driven, while maintaining attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Able to develop positive working relationships
- Sound knowledge in Xero, payroll process (preferably MYOB IMS) and Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in the preparation of GST & PAYE returns, basic Xero based accounts payable and receivable and bank account reconciliation.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work flexible hours to suit family commitments (although, will be required to work Mondays).
- Pay based on experience
- A small and supportive financial team focussed on healthy finances of the Helensville District Health Trust and other community organisations.