In July 2018 the Helensville District Health Trust board adopted this revised Vision & Mission as part of its Strategic Review.
Vision - Moemoeā
The best possible health services for people in South Kaipara
Mission - Whakatakanga
We enable sustainable health facilities and services for the people of South Kaipara
Values – Nga Tikanga
- People first
Principles – Te Mau Paru Timu
- People are at the centre of what we do.
- We are accountable to our local community and recognise our particular rural situation.
- We value and work to strengthen partnerships with Nga Maunga Whakahii o Kaipara, Waitemata District Health Board and other community organisations.
- We champion and advocate for the health of our community by identifying needs and enabling collaborative solutions.
- The decisions we make to improve the health of our community are innovative and pioneering while also being sustainable, relevant and evidence-based.